Jessa, 4 time World Champion in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, originally got her start in martial arts through Karate. After moving to Hawaii in 2010, she wanted to try a new form of martial arts. Her dad found a Jiu Jitsu School and at age 8 she got her start in the Sport. From the very first day she fell in love with the sport. She enjoyed learning something new everyday and making new friends. Her favorite thing about jiujitsu is competing and meeting new people through this sport. Despite losing her first few competitions, she grew a greater understanding of the sport and started to take her training more seriously. As a result she began winning and earning more titles, including blue belt world champion, purple belt world champion, purple belt Pan American champion, SEA Games brown belt champion, and many more. Jessa is currently a black belt under the Mendes Brothers at Art Of Jiujitsu. Her future goals are to be a multiple time black belt world champion and inspire women to be more confident in what they love to do. Though she already feels she does so, she wants to continue inspire them even more.
- 3x world champion in the blue belt division
- 1x world champion in the purple belt division
- 3x nogi world champion in the blue belt division
- 1x european champion in the blue belt division
- 1x european champion in the purple belt division
- 1x european champion in the brown belt division
- 3x pan am champion in the blue belt division
- 1x pan am champion in the purple belt division
- Asian games champion at blue belt
- SEA games champion at brown belt
Brazilian Jiu Jits, Art Of Jiujitsu, Costa Mesa, CA.
Corpus Christi, Texas
Favorite Virus Products
"They are very comfortable to wear in a everyday lifestyle and workout"
back to team page